JOIN THE CLUB FOR DEALS & INFO
Follow us on facebook &
be first to see what‘s new,
& receive special offers!
Your satisfaction is important to us. If you are not happy with your purchase, please contact us within 3 days of its arrival.
Please contact us before returning any goods, stating the reason for return. We need to provide you with the address for sending any returned items.
We do not accept returns without you first discussing your concerns with us.
We do not offer exchanges or refunds on patterns, books, yarn samples, knitting needles, crochet hooks, or any other tools or accessories unless the item is faulty. Sale price items, Special Orders, and Pre-ordered Discount Packs cannot be exchanged or refunded.
Yarn Exchanges & Returns
Every computer monitor displays colours slightly differently. Therefore, we are pleased to offer a yarn exchange/refund policy.
If the shade is not to your liking you may return the yarn for an exchange or refund provided the following requirements are met:
- Yarn is returned in the same condition as it left us, within 7 days of receipt, with any full packs unopened.
- There must be no damage to labels or yarn. The yarn must not smell of cigarette smoke or any other odour. Returned balls of yarn must be unused. Returned yarn will be weighed to ensure it is the same weight as when it left us.
- Yarn must be packaged carefully to avoid damage in transit. We cannot accept liability for returned yarn lost or damaged during transit to us.
- Return shipping costs must be prepaid by the customer.
- If the yarn is being exchanged, shipping charges will apply to the new yarn being shipped by us.
- Sale price yarns cannot be exchanged/returned.
- Shipping costs are not refundable.
- Any refund will be in the same form that payment was made.
Return of Faulty Goods
Our products are high quality and are thoroughly checked before being shipped, so you can order from us with the comfort of knowing that the likelihood of you receiving faulty goods is extremely low.
Goods will only be accepted back if there is a major fault eg a book has a page misprinted. Any faulty items must be returned within 7 days of receipt in the same condition as it left us, and with shipping prepaid by the customer. Any costs incurred in the return of faulty goods to us is not refundable (the same as you would not expect to have your petrol costs or bus fare reimbursed when goods are returned to a physical store). Goods must be packaged carefully to avoid damage in transit. We cannot accept liability for returned goods lost or damaged during transit to us.
Faulty goods will be replaced, if possible. If replacement is not possible we will refund the item in the same form that payment was made.
Found a knot/join in your yarn?
We are occasionally asked about knots/joins found in a ball of yarn.
Knots/joins are a normal occurence and, whilst they are annoying, are not regarded as a fault. More information, including how best to knit past a knot, can be found on the FAQ's page of our website.