You have item(s) in your shopping cart, totalling $. Click here to view.
Follow us on facebook & be first to see what's new & receive special offers! |
How to Place an Order
There are three ways you can place an order:
1. By our online Secure Shopping Cart, at any time, any day.
2. By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. By telephone (09) 836 7285 during our office hours 10am – 3pm (NZ time) Mon – Thurs.
Using the Shopping Cart
- Enter the number of items you want into the Quantity box next to the item you wish to purchase.
- Click Add Item to Cart - this will take you to the shopping cart where you will see the item listed.
- Check the item and quantity is correct. You can alter quantity, or delete the item by ticking the box, then click on Update Purchase Details.
- To buy more items, or browse more items for sale, click on Go Back.
- You can add more items to your shopping cart, and you can view your shopping cart at any time by clicking on the view button at the shopping cart symbol.
- When you have finished adding items to your shopping cart, please enter your freight delivery area (see Charges).
Note: Spinning and weaving products have a separate charge.
- Then enter or update your Personal and Contact details in the spaces provided. All boxes must be filled. If a box does not apply to you, enter n/a (not applicable).
- Choose your Payment method.
- Click on Checkout via Secure Server. This will take you to our secure page to enter credit card details (if applicable), and complete the purchase.
- Once your order is accepted you should receive a confirmation email soon after.
Your Payment Options
Within New Zealand:
You have two payment options:
1. INTERNET BANK DEPOSIT - You may choose to pay direct to The Yarn Queen bank account. If you choose this method of payment we will email you within 1 business day with our bank account details along with the Total to Pay, including shipping. Payment is expected within 1 day of receiving these details. Your order will be dispatched when funds are showing in our account.
NB. We do not accept cheques, or over-the-counter cheque deposits, or telephone banking.
2. CREDIT CARD - Our Preferred Payment Method - You may choose to pay by Visa or Mastercard by entering your details into our secure shopping cart. As your credit card is immediately debited (we do not store credit card details on our site), please ensure you have selected the correct shipping charges at the 'select your location' drop-down box at checkout. If you're purchasing a Gift Voucher, select Gift Voucher in the drop-down box to ensure you will not be charged freight.
Redeeming a Yarn Queen Voucher:
Your voucher may be redeemed at any time before the Expiry Date shown on the voucher. Simply enjoy shopping on The Yarn Queen website and when you have finished shopping enter your name and delivery details into the checkout form as usual. Important – you must enter the Voucher Code Number into the Voucher Code section. In the event of your purchases plus shipping exceeding the voucher value you need to choose to pay any outstanding by selecting either Direct Internet Deposit to our bank account, or, Credit Card (Visa or Mastercard). You need to select one of these options for your order to proceed.
Shipping Costs & Shipping Information